Friday 10 April 2009

Pilot is grounded

Well this virtual pilot has been grounded temporarily due to another incident of lower back pain, an injury I am upset to have been struck with a couple of days ago :(.

So there it is, my Amsterdam (EHAM) to Madrid (LEMD) is still waiting to be flown on the B737-800. My flight plan is ready, have the departure and approach charts and well now this :(.

Hopefully if my back permits me some extra sitting time (even that is uncomfortable) I might be able to continue working on my B737-800 panel avionics. I still have to fly some 24 hours on the B737 (or A320) before I get promoted to start flying a Boeing 757 (not in real life of course). Until then more hours on one of the aircraft where I have put the most hours in my flight simulation career, the Boeing 737-800.


No comments: